Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review

One of my favorite things about blogging is looking back at our memories. Some of these things I know I wouldn't remember ever again if it wasn't recorded. I also love being able to keep our kids' birth families up to date with what our little ones are up to.


January



.My nephew Ricky left on his mission to Chile.



February
.Oak started nursery.
.Decided to start eating healthier with less processed foods.
.Joined a CSA (local, fresh food from a farm on a weekly basis).


March
.I had jury duty.
.Oak went from two to one nap.

April
.We had a super fun Easter here, here and here.
.Eleven year wedding anniversary.


May
.My other nephew Mitchell got his mission call to Bolivia.
.My mom and I went and got pedicures for the first time for Mother's Day.


June
.Mac started Taekwondo.


July
.My beloved Chacos broke.
.Mac's birth mother graduated from BYU Idaho, so proud of her.


August
.My other sister and her family came to visit.


September
.Oak started potty training.
.My nephew left on his mission to Bolivia.


October
.Oak was successfully potty trained.
.Mac swallowed a rock and we had to take him in for x-rays.
.I was in charge of our Ward's Sacrament Meeting Primary Program, and it turned out great.


November
.My dad spent some time in the hospital. 


December
.Oak rides a pony for the first time.
.We had a great Christmas with my parents, and Hub's family and our own little family.


We had a great year! We are looking forward to what this next year will bring our family.


No comments: