Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas activities...

This year I really wanted to try to do a activity advent. So I made a list of activities and I put them on my beloved outlook calendar. We got about half way through the month before it got really tiring to make all the activities work out every single night. So we weren't as good about it towards the end of the holiday. But we did get a bunch of fun stuff in, and Mac would ask almost everyday what our activity was for the day. I didn't  get a picture of most of the stuff we did.

Here is a list of some of the things we did:

Go to community Creche
Pick a name off the giving tree and go buy a gift
Read some Christmas books
Cut down our tree
decorated our tree
got new jammies
visit Santa
Watch The Grinch that stole Christmas
Drive around looking at Christmas lights
Made Christmas cookies and goodies
Delivered plates of goodies to neighbors and friends
Decorate Gingerbread house
Ward Christmas party







No comments: