Thursday, December 27, 2012

A bowling tradition...


I love the Christmas traditions in my husbands family. First up, bowling! And we always get a picture of the kids when we are done. Mac had a way better time this year, and he loved every second. You can see his cute little attitude last year here.  Oak was a bit grumpy because she was hungry and tired. Sad part of this year was Jessica not spending Christmas with us. We missed her!

Mac really LOVED bowling this year.



We got Oak some french fries and her cute girl cousins took turns sitting with her. 


Oak tried her hand at bowling once.

Hubs

Uncle Z got some mustaches from the little quarter machine.



These girls are so dang beautiful!!

Mac did pretty good. I actually got the best score (121) with the all the girls the first game and actually got a better score than most of the guys the first game too. The second game my arm got tired and I didn't do so great. 

No comments: