Saturday, December 1, 2012

November in pictures...

Stickers have been the favorite thing around here lately. I am constantly finding them on the bottom of my socks and on every surface of our house. 

When I was at Time Out for Women my amazing Hubs took the kids to the Lake House with his dad for the weekend. They were able to get a little fishing done.

My dad spent nine days in the hospital right before Thanksgiving. We went up to the hospital to visit him every single day. So thankful he is doing better.

This is Macaroni and Tomato Juice. I grew up on it and it is so yummy! I have been eating it for lunch almost every day lately.

For Oaks birthday some friends gave Oak a Build-A-Bear that she could take and get stuffed herself. So on a day that it could be just her and I, I took her in. She loved it!

So proud!

My cuties on Thanksgiving.

I can't remember what upset McCoy, but he was mad at me about something so he went and wrote my name and drew a broken heart next to it. The house underneath was because he was going to leave home because I had broke his heart. As soon as I explained to him about what ever it was that he got upset at me for he decided I hadn't broke his heart and crossed it out and drew a new heart with a check mark next to it. I about died of the cuteness. 


I am trying to get more pics of me with my kids.

It was a beautiful day and the kids were having fun playing outside in the sunshine.

Oak loves to build towers with the blocks. While getting ready for church I was super impressed that when she realized she couldn't reach the top of her tower that she pulled the stool over to help her. Look how straight her tower is?! 

Another of her impressive towers.

I bought her a really cute princess dress up on clearance after Halloween and she refused to wear it and decided that the buzz lightyear dress up was way cooler and she wore it the entire day.

When my dad got out of the hospital, he came back to my house to stay for a couple of days since he couldn't drive yet. We let him sleep in Mac's bed and Mac went and made his bed special for his grandpa to sleep in. It was so sweet and adorable!!

Oak playing with Uncle Laren. 

The kid table at Thanksgiving. 

Mac playing with grandpa after getting home from the hospital.

We are Beaver Believers even when we lost in the Civil War. 




She is just too darn cute!!


1 comment:

Tia Hopper said...

Super cute pictures!!!