Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father & Son Campout...


To say Mac was excited to go camping would be a severe understatement. The day that they were to leave Mac asked me probably every 30 minutes if Daddy was on his way home from work. When it came to time for me to answer yes to that question. He went to the pile of stuff they were taking with them, that was sitting in the hallway, and checked to see if it was all there. I over heard him say, "Tent...check...sleeping bag...check...pillow...check...flashlight...check...(and so on)!" It was so adorable!! 
I found his adorable shirt at Walmart. 

The boys right before they left.

So excited!

Hubs said that he had a blast and that he loved roasting marshmallows (not eat them). And he pretty much just ate chocolate bars for dinner.


The only pic that Hubs texted me while they were camping.
 Look at that cute, dirty face.

No comments: