Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day...






I framed these three pictures for Hubs to put up in his office. I think it turned out pretty cute for an impromptu photo shoot that took about 5 minutes and I took it with my point and shoot and not my DSLR. I made THIS one a couple of years ago and he was excited to add another one to his office.


Daddy and his kids after church. The kids were not very cooperative but were willing to take a picture with daddy.
Both kids woke up just totally out of sorts. We think they knew something was up, as in Hubs and I were leaving the next morning for a week without them. It wasn't the best day, but we survived. It started out when Mac woke up and I tried talking him into helping me make breakfast for daddy since it was his special day and all Mac did was complain that he wanted breakfast and that I shouldn't make daddy any, but just him because he was starving. Daddy did not end up getting any breakfast. Then trying to get out the door to church he would not get his shoes on and was throwing a fit about getting ready to leave and then we were late for church. He did okay during church, but when church was over Oak was running around crazy and wild and I could not get her to calm down and Hubs was being held up talking to someone for like 30 minutes and I was trying to keep the kids from being crazy and interrupting daddy. Then we got home and they were still wild and I put Oak in her crib to chill out for a minute so we could get ready to go over to my in-law's house. And she tried climbing out of her crib and fell out. Then not 5 minutes after that she was taunting Mac and he wanted her to leave him alone and she bit him hard on the back. Thankfully they were great and had fun playing with cousins at their grandparents house for dinner. 



We went to Hubs's parents house for dinner. Mac looks way too grown up in this picture.



And I totally forgot to get a good pic with my dad. We were getting ready to head out of town the next morning and the kids were having a rough day so I was totally out of sorts and stressed out and totally forgot. But I did get this cute one of Grandpa D reading and the kids sitting still and listening. 



No comments: