Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cousin time!!

My brother and his family came into town so that they could go to a family reunion camp out for my mom's side of the family. They stopped at our house on their way to my parents house. Some of these pics I stole from my niece off of Facebook and they came from her phone. And for some of these Mac was too busy to be in pictures and the ones taken at the camp out he wasn't there because he was at the Father and Son campout with Daddy.

My niece Brenna and Oak!


My brother always has to eat at a pizza parlor (preferably Papa's) when he comes to town. Apparently in Utah they don't know what a real pizza parlor is. 

At the family camp out!...

My niece Brenna Leah who was named after me. I was ten years old when she was born and I can hardly believe that she is a full grown adult now. 

Oak loves to swing! And Brenna was willing to do pretty much anything Oak wanted to do.


Matching smiles!

Oak(lee) wearing Oakley's


My cousins cute little boy. He is a year older than Oak

He was trying to teach her how to use the drinking fountain.

Love this series of pics with Oak trying to figure out how to drink from the fountain. 




Oak with another of my cousin's daughter Miss L. She is not quite four months younger than Oak. They were giving each other high fives. If you haven't figured out that Oak is a bit of a giant compared to other kids her age. We are pretty sure she will outgrow her big brother at some point.

Oak and Miss L jumping in the cute bounce house my Uncle brought for the kid carnival.

No comments: