Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Family Photos 2012

(So blogger uploaded these in a totally different order than I had uploaded them, weird!)

So I am pretty obsessed with making sure we get family pictures taken every year. Bryce who hates doing them (but loves to have them done)  has learned how important it is to me and he knows that his full cooperation is required without complaint. And he does a great job of that. Mac was awesome while getting pictures taken (because we bribed him!!) and Oak was a bit difficult just because she is wiggly and two and just wants to be doing her own thing.

Family photos make me HAPPY!

ENJOY!




























5 comments:

Blair and Leslie said...

Those are so good! Your family is adorable!

Unknown said...

so beautiful! these turned out great, i love your outfit and the kids are sooo cute!

Desiree said...

Oh my! These are such great pictures, and you guys are just beautiful and happy! I like the color scheme too. Family pictures make me so happy too. Cute family!

Tia Hopper said...

Ugh!!! We are at a year when we had our last professional family pictures and I'm trying not to think about it because we really can't afford it right now with the addition. I was doing ok until I saw all of these!! They are SO, SO, SO good!!! Just amazing. And love the color scheme!!

Tia Hopper said...

Thanks for the heads up, that is really cheap for really great photos. Problem is she is in Eugene, we are in Medford. The gas for the trip would be at least $100 in our suburban. I have a friend here that took our last ones and she charges about $150 and I could probably get cheaper since she's a close friend but again, just can't really afford that right now. I'm thinking Spring though. Thanks for the info!