Saturday, September 8, 2012

Life...


Mac chasing the seagulls at Flat Head Lake in Montana.

Life has been fun and full of adventure lately. I have so much to catch up on, but now that we are trying to get back to our daily grind after our vacation, preschool starting for Mac this week and the Primary Program coming up in a week with me in charge of it,  and I have a whole month of Sharing Time to prepare for next month, I hope that I can get caught up with everything I would like to post about. 
Aaaaaahhhh L.I.F.E.....loving it!

Some things I hope to blog about soon:

-Oak's birthday
-August in pictures
-Mac earning his orange belt for Taekwondo
-Our road trip/vacation that took us to Utah, Idaho and Montana.
-Some thoughts about Montana that have been brewing around in my head.
-And a new addition to our family (hint: it is not an animal or a baby, haha).

Stay tuned...



No comments: