Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top THIRTEEN moments in 2013




1.  Hubs and I celebrating our twelfth wedding anniversary.
I can hardly believe that I am lucky enough to spend eternity with this man. And hopefully one day we will get to celebrate our anniversary in someway other then going to an end of tax season banquet.




2.  We were reapproved to adopt for another year.
We are trying to be patient and have faith that we will find our next little one.




3.  Celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary in Utah with my brothers.
Loved being able to celebrate my parents! Totally worth the anxiety and frustatration.




4.  Mac losing his first baby tooth, plus three more.
I can hardly believe how grown up this boy has become this year. It seems like he had milestone after milestone happen.




5.  Mac starting Kindergarten.
Another milestone. He was so excited, me not so much!




6.  Oak started Preschool.
This little loved Preschool so much she begged to go everyday.




7.  Oak turned three.
She got her big girl bike, a minnion cake and a trip to the movie. She loved all that, but hated that she wasn't two anymore.




8.  Mac turned six.
Even with all the craziness, we managed to still make his day special.




9.  Getting to go to Time Out For Women.
Loved spending the day with these fantastic ladies in my life.




10.  Spending nearly two weeks at the Lakehouse for Independence Day.
My favorite holiday and summer vacation. Can't wait till next year.




11.  Hubs quite his job and purchased a partnership in a CPA firm.
A super hard decision but we know it will be worth it. Love this man for his sacrifices.




12.  We had a lot of snow and freezing temps for a week.
Pretty much heaven for my kids.




13.  We moved to Klamath Falls.
Phew! We are here! Adventure awaites!

No comments: