Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Gratitude...


Today I am grateful...

...to have been able to speak in church today. So glad it is over with!

...to have been invited to go hiking with friends yesterday.

...to have been able to go on a long over due date with Hubs this week.

...that my parents stopped by to visit this week on their way home from Utah.

...for the sunshine here in K Falls, EVERYDAY!

...that we got an accepted offer on our house this week. Hopefully it will all work out.

...that my parents have been married for 51 years, today!

...just simple moments spent with my little family.

...to be able to make friends here so quickly. Making friends is very hard for me as I tend to think people wouldn't want to be friends with me. I know, I am silly!

...to be sitting down with my family in a few moments to eat Mac's favorite meal, beef stroganoff.

No comments: