Friday, January 10, 2014

Hubs 35th birthday!

Yesterday was Hubs' 35th birthday. He doesn't ever like doing much for his birthday but the kids and I tried to make it special. He unfortunately had to work the whole day and was in a required training and couldn't take the day off. But the kids and I worked hard to make him a cake, a birthday banner, dinner and shopped and wrapped his presents. 



Mac did most of the work himself with just a bit of help from me in a few needed areas.


Daddy before opening his presents. Mac got Daddy a Lego like he has every year. Oak was pretty adimant on getting daddy a shirt. There isn't a lot of places to find nice shirts in K Falls. But we found something after looking in numerous stores and then it was too small on top of the fact that the store didn't even charge me for it when I went to look at the receipt. So we took it back today. And I bough him shoes that I took back because he is pretty picky, but I really want him to get rid of his nasty every day shoes. 

Isn't this birthday sign the cutest?! 
"Happy Birthday Dad"
We had a lot of fun making it.



Oak was double fisting her cake.

After this Mac and daddy put together the Lego and we watched Planes.

1 comment:

Tia Hopper said...

We watched Planes tonight finally. :) And I had to take back most of the things I got Jeremy for Christmas. At least I tried. :)