Monday, January 27, 2014

Our week in photos...

I pretty much adore the bed head this girl wakes up with!

Eating no bake cookies after FHE.

One day Mac begged and made me promise I would sit down and play legos with him. This is my favorite way, dumping them onto a blanket. I pretty much have no imagination so I like to stick with the books and re put back together the kits that Mac has taken apart. 

Oak's creation which I thought was pretty good.

This is the view of the hill behind our house through our window. Every evening it glows with the setting sun. I love it!

I had just gotten done doing the dishes and was cleaning the kitchen. Oak goes and gets a stool proclaiming she was going to do the dishes. She spent 30 minutes at the sink washing and scrubbing and kept saying "I love doing the dishes, I want to do the dishes all day!"


This picture did not do this sunset justice. It was more beautiful in person.

Somedays these kids are the best of buds and somedays (like today) they can not get along if their life depended on it. 


My parents stopped by on their way home from Utah. It happened to be my moms birthday the day before so we celebrated her. She also watched our kids so Hubs and I could go on a date to the movies. We saw Hobbit, the end was a killer. I can't believe we have to wait a whole other movie before we see what happens.

Mac's favorite thing to do when grandparents are here. Adorable, right?!

After the picture was taken above I sent Mac to bed because it was really late and I found him giggling with Oak in her bed. 

Super silly faces!

Saturday we headed to Medford to buy Hubs some dress clothes. There is NO place to do that in K Falls. We also needed to stop by Costco for some supplies for his office. When we got to Medford it wasn't quite time for the stores to open so we stopped by the Temple really quick. 


Love this compass they had at the Temple.


There were two of these deer right outside our window. We watched them for like 15 minutes.


And then because Hubs goes a bit stir crazy having to be cooped up in the house with all of us we went and did a little exploring to enjoy the beauty of the day.  Oak is on her 4th outfit for the day. She went from jammies to her church dress to comfies to this outfit. 

It was a good week. Other things we did...
We were invited to go hiking with friends and that was a lot of fun. 
We spent a lot of time preparing out talks for Sunday. 
We went for a long walk through our neighborhood.
We went to the park a few times and the kids always love making new friends every single time we go. 
We had to lower the asking price on our house and this week we got an offer, we countered and they accepted. It is all contingent on if there house sale goes through and if the house passes inspection I guess.



No comments: