Saturday, March 9, 2013

why today was awesome...



...I woke up at 3am with a headache and couldn't go back to sleep, but my headache went away.
...Mac woke up at 6am and wet his bed and I was able to help him.
...Oak woke up at 6:45 and she had wet her bed and I was able to help her.
...I got a whole load of dishes done and the counters cleaned off.
...I watched as daddy rough housed with the kids for a long time before he headed off to work for a few hours.
...I sat on the couch and snuggled my two cuties most of the morning.
...Oak went down for a nap and actually fell asleep.
...The sun was shining and it was warm enough to be outside without a coat or even a sweater.
...Mac and I headed outside to try to help him learn to ride his bike without training wheels.
...Daddy came home from work.
...Mac and daddy planted some seeds in the garden.
...I went to Bi-mart and got some flowers to plant and a car washing brush to wash my big van. And bubbles!
...I washed the van with a little "help" from Mac.
...I planted flowers in my flower containers on the front porch.
...Daddy worked on the lawn mower and fixed it.
...Mac and I had a water fight, at his request. 
...and I asked daddy take a picture of it :)
...Oak woke up, and although sick, wanted to come out side.
...I blew bubbles with my kids for at least 30 minutes.
...after playing outside for about four hours we finally we went inside.
...Oak just wanted to snuggle (she usually never sits still) because she didn't feel good. 
...I got to go grocery shopping without kids.
...And because of my self defense class, I wasn't scared to go grocery shopping at night.
...I filled the gas tank up in my hubby's car so he wouldn't have to.
...I came home to one kid sound asleep and the other one completely ready for bed and waiting for me to get home to put her to bed.
...I am headed to bed to snuggle my already sleeping handsome hubs.

I love sunny, happy, lazy, productive, fun, snuggly days with my family.
...

2 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

That is one productive day!!!

Dalton Family said...

So fun to read your blog! My favorite part is that you had your husband take a picture of your water fight. That will be such a fun memory for Mac and he will love this picture. Sounds like a fun day !

Laura