Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Gratitude...


One of the talks in church today was on gratitude, so I thought I would start up my "Sunday Gratitude" posts again. 

I am grateful...

01. for my cute, little, future missionary. I love how he prays for his cousins on their missions in almost every prayer he gives.

02. for the BEAUTIFUL weather we had this last week. It was beyond amazing!

03. for our beautiful birth mothers. They are simply amazing and I am beyond blessed to know them. 

04. that our kids are finally well after two weeks of sickness. Mac was sick one week and Oak was sick the other. It was their first time being sick all winter.

05. only four weeks left of busy season. Which also means four weeks until our 12 year wedding anniversary.
06. that my new nephew will be born with in the next 24 hours. I have been so anxious for him to join our family. I am SO hoping he has red hair!

07. that grapes and strawberries are actually starting to look yummy in the grocery store. We have consumed alot of those this week, yum!

08. for my new camera! I LOVE THAT THING! I am so enjoying taking beautiful pictures of my kids everyday. I can't get enough. 

09. to start seeing  blossoms on trees. YAY SPRING!! I love the Spring.

10. for a hard working husband. And his desire to take care of his family and to make sure all of our needs are met.

No comments: