Tuesday, March 19, 2013

9 a.m.



already this morning...

I was woken at 5am by a child with an owie on his foot that really hurt,
I took a shower and got dressed,
 we said family prayer before my husband left for work,
a child wet their bed,
that child got a quick bath,
that child also got dressed for the day,
then changed her clothes into her ballerina outfit (won't be the last time today),
I have found a love note from my son (see above pic),
got a text from my hubs just telling me he loves me (swoon),
got two texts with pictures of my new nephew (hopefully not the last today),
made and eaten breakfast,
had to talk my daughter down from a meltdown over not getting to say the breakfast prayer,
read scriptures to my kids (first time in awhile),
Sully and Mike from Monsters Inc came to visit (they are planning on staying the night),
watched Oak dance (somebody get this girl in some dance classes),
watched Mac draw and write the word "stop" all on his own (so proud).
been called "hun" when being asked a question by my two year old,
"Mom, I love you more than my toys!" from Mac on his way out the door,
a hug and a kiss for my boy heading off to preschool.

After last night with my two kids driving me nuts and testing my patience to the max and me just wanting to scream and run away, it has been a lovely morning.

No comments: