Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01.  That Mac is showing Oak more attention and love lately. (He pretty much wants to smother her with love all day which she isn't totally ok with, so she has now learned the word "stop!")

02.   That Mac actually was really great for church today. It helped that he fell asleep halfway through Sacrament Meeting :)

03.  To see my children's eyes light up from watching the snow fall. So magical!!

04.  We got to spend some time at my parents house this week. Short trip but always fun!

05.  To be a mother, although it is totally kicking my butt right now. Hopefully some recommended parenting books will help save my sanity :)

06.  That we got to celebrate Hubs's 33rd birthday this week. I had fun making it special for him. And I got him a stellar watch which he loves.

07.  That it is the kids' bedtime in 17 minutes.

08.  That I was able to go grocery shopping all by myself last night.

09.  For wonderful friends!

10.  That Hubs SURPRISED me by getting a new battery in my watch. I have been wearing it without one because I hadn't gotten around to finding a place to get it fixed.

No comments: