Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Gratitude {My Mother}


April 2011

I am grateful...

01.  That I was able to capture this precious moment between my Mom and my son.

02.  That we were able to have my Mom and Dad for dinner today.

03.  That my Mom is celebrating her 70th birthday today.

04.  That my mom is one of my best friends.

05.  That I live close enough to my Mom that I get to spend a lot of time with her.

06.  That when ever she comes to my house she does my dishes (although it seems lately I already have them done when she come over).

07.  That she loves to play with my kids.

08.  That she is an active and very young 70 year old.

09.   That she is going to stay with us for a few days.

10.  That I get to have her as my Mother forever!!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Your Mom is the best, and that is so awesome the relationship you two have. Happy Birthday (to your Mom)!