Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Gratitude {my forever family}


I am grateful...

01.   that ONE YEAR AGO TODAY we were able to take our baby girl to the Temple and have her sealed to us FOREVER!!

02.    that the capstone of our adoption experiences gets to be kneeling across the alter from my true love just as it was the day we started our family together almost eleven years ago.

03.   that so many family and friends were able to be there to show their love and support at all three of our sealings.

04.  to be able to start the process to find our third miracle baby and remember that the ultimate goal is to have him/her forever.

05.   that after the news of so much heart ache and loss for family and friends this week, that they all have the knowledge that families CAN be forever and not just for this life.

06.   for my beautiful, smart, amazing children and that I am lucky enough to be their Mother.

07.  for the sacrifice that their amazing birth parents made for them...adoption truly is all about LOVE.

08.   to have our children's birth families as our extended family.

09.   that my parents and my husband's parents made the choice to be sealed in the Temple. What a great example they were and are.

10.  that we live close enough to the Temple that we can go often.


1 comment:

Jewls said...

I LOVE these pictures! You have such an adorable family!

I would have to say that the sealing is definitely one of the BEST parts of adoption!

Crossing my fingers for BOTH of our miracles this year! :)