Monday, January 2, 2012

Mac funnies...


I have not been the greatest at writing down the funny and cute things Mac has said lately. He has been quite difficult lately and so sometimes it is hard to see the funny and cute things when he has been so naughty. But he is my baby boy and I love him and I can't get enough of the way he makes me laugh!!

But here are a few cute one that I managed to write down...

**sometimes i am shocked at how wise beyond his years mac can be.  totally randomly he says, "if oak turns into a kid i wont get to see her as a baby anymore." i am totally sad about that too buddy!

**Mac was mad and I hear him yell, "I don't like babies, I don't like dogs, I don't like people, I don't like cartoons, I don't like ANYTHING!" I really couldn't help but laugh. But I did go give him a snuggle to help him feel better. (side note: all chose all those things because we were at my brothers house who has twin babies and two dogs).

** He asked if he could help me do the dishes (which I hadn't planned on doing, but they did need to be done) and I said sure. Then he says, "It will be a FEVER for you." I was confused and asked him what that meant. After he explained I figured out he meant FAVOR. He was telling me that helping me do the dishes would be a favor for me. So cute and funny!

** funny logic: (He got shots at his check up) "They should have done my shots in my legs because it would be easier to pull my pants up and show my friends my bandaids from my owies."

** "Did you know that some spiders don't eat just blood from bugs, but they eat the chicken of bugs?" It took us a minute to figure out what he was talking about, but he is referring to meat. We usually call all meat chicken for him so that he will eat it.

No comments: