Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01.   for the photo above!! everyone is looking and smiling, I love it!!
02.  that we made it home from our Utah trip safely.
03.  for the tradition of going and cutting down our Christmas tree ( I am NEVER going fake!!)
04.   to be a Primary teacher. My favorite calling!
05.   for Christmas music and how it keeps the tv off more and makes me more motivated to get things done or play with my kids.
06.   that we are constantly blessed by having open adoptions with both of our children's birth families.
07.   that four years ago, we were anticipating the arrival of the sweet baby boy that would finally make us parents.
08.   for already seeing the Lord's hand in our 3rd journey to adopt.
09.   for the beautiful, perfectly-imperfect decorated Christmas tree that is illuminating our home and making it smell oh so good!
10.   to not have alot on my calendar this next week!

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

your tree and family both are beautiful. What a great christmas!