Monday, December 12, 2011

Recipe: Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken


Here is another easy, SO yummy recipe! I usually have all the ingredients for this on hand too, so it is another easy one to make when I have no clue what to make. It also probably takes from start to finish about 40 minutes, possibly less.

Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken:

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 pouch of Shake N Bake (I like the Italian or Ranch & Herb flavor)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup of milk
1-2 cups of cheddar cheese (when I have it I add monterey jack too)
And we also like to eat rice with this.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees, grease pan and prepare chicken with the recipe on the Shake N Bake package. While chicken is cooking whisk together well the soup and milk and then grate cheese. When chicken is done evenly spread the soup/milk mixture all over the chicken then cover with cheese. Put back in oven for about 5 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly. When done serve over rice.

2 comments:

Amanda Tiffany said...

That looks SO yummy, I am going to try this one!

Desiree said...

Oooh, this one sounds yummy. I love quick last minute recipes like this.