Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grateful Sunday...


I am grateful ...
**for my sweet husband who told me Thursday night that he was going to let me sleep in Friday morning.
**for a friend who let us borrow her jogger and now I am about to get my run on, I am excited!
**for a sunny, semi warm weekend after it rained and was cold all week.
**to be approved to adopt and begin the road to find our baby.
**that since I stopped taking Excedrin 2.5 weeks ago that my headaches have decreased substantially.
**that we finally got our curtains up on our back sliding glass door for privacy. Now I just need to take them down and hem them.
**to have such great neighbors and that our little boys love each other so much.
**that Mac has learned to say prayers all on his own, so sweet.
**that Hubs's little sister J is home from BYU, we missed her like crazy!
**that I was able to get my house completely cleaned (including scrubbing both bathrooms down) and all the laundry done (and put away) on Saturday, (all though you wouldn't be able to tell today).

1 comment:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Congratulations on being approved again! I'm excited for you guys!!