Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grateful Sunday...


I am grateful...

**to be this amazing, sweet boy's Mommy. Quite honestly the best job in the whole world!
**for the sacrifice that was made by a beautiful young lady who will forever hold a very special place in my heart.
**that Mac's birthmother called me today to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.
**that I know that no matter how much I have sacrificed to be a Mother, that there is someone special who is sacrificing even more than I have for me to be a Mother.
**for the ever so sweet, and personal feelings we have towards the baby that will hopefully come to our home soon.
**to be able to attend the Temple with my husband yesterday.
**that I was able to spend this day with my Mother who is one of my best friends!
**for the extraordinary ways that Heavenly Father blesses us when we do our part and live and keep the commandments.
**for an amazing husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and honors it daily in his actions.
**for the beautiful hanging basket the Hubs and Mac got me for Mother's Day that is beautifully hanging on my front porch.

1 comment:

Ron and Jessica said...

Birthmothers are so amazing. Zachary's birthmother texted us last year and it was such a surprise to me.