Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grateful Sunday...


I am grateful...

**to live so close to the coast and get to enjoy the beauty of Oregon.
**to have finally gotten our grass seed planted in our backyard (mostly).
**the the deer have not eaten our garden yet.
**that Mac has been sleeping in past 7am this whole last week, that is crazy late for him.
**that I have such an understanding, patient husband.
**that I can now shoot my camera completely in manual mode. I am getting better every time I use my camera and I am having to edit my pictures way less now.
**that the miracle of adoption blesses my family.
**that summer will start for us in 2 weeks.
**that Hubs has at least 8 weeks paid vacation to use up. That means alot of days off this summer, yahoo!
**for my adorable red head who is so full of life and energy and with his spunky, big personality that makes me laugh and smile everyday.

2 comments:

Lawther family said...

Thank you for sharing. Its a great idea to have a thankful sunday.

FarrEver Family said...

Impressive Bren, Looking forward to a whole year of this!