Sunday, May 23, 2010

Grateful Sunday...


I am grateful...

*that I got to go to church today WITH my husband and sit WITH him during Sacrament Meeting and go home WITH him. It has been a year and a half since I have been able to do any of those, especially all in one day.
*to have finally met up with a friend that I have never met in person. It will be fun to get to know her better this summer.
*to have a place to finally grow our own garden and to have spent the side-by-side time with my husband planting it.
*for my knowledge of eternal families and the blessings that come from the Priesthood and the Temple.
*for the rain that makes Oregon so green and beautiful, although I will be happy for it to slow down a bit for the summer.
*that Mac is always excited to go to church. So excited that we can't tell him that is where we are going until about 15 minutes before we leave or he will have a melt down until it is time to go.
*for the yummy and sweet strawberries that I got at Walmart last night for a really great price.
*for Mac's giggles while he is playing with his Daddy.
*for the opportunities to teach my son the gospel.
*for my husbands job and the other opportunities we have been offered to make some extra money to help pay for our next adoption.

No comments: