Tuesday, August 13, 2013

one evening...

my sweet husband came home from work and with a grocery bag full of ice cream (he even bought me the only ice cream I like, Rocky Road) proclaimed that we should go pick some blackberries at grandma's house and then come home and eat ice cream. So that is exactly what we did!
We picked, we played, we slid, we swung, we jumped, and we laughed and the evening was thoroughly enjoyed.  Then we came home and ate our ice cream with black berries.
I sure love evenings like that and I hope they are vivid childhood memories that my kids will look back on when they are grown. 




Saying HI to Grandma's pony Bambi.







These next few pics just kill me. OH, I love them!!








Checking out Grandma's classroom pet that she brought home for the summer (she is an elementary school teacher).

Watching grandpa and daddy do a little work on their new garage.





No comments: