Friday, August 30, 2013

August in photos (mostly from my cell phone)...

I just got an iPhone! So these posts will be so much better without the grainy cell phone picks from my old camera. But they may be a bit heavier since I am sure I will be taking more pics with it :)

Goofy girl on Grandma's tramp.

We find these frogs all the time in our yard.

Oak has been obsessed with taking pictures lately. 
This is me at Mac's swim lessons.

Oak on her first day of lessons.

A selfie by Mac! Love his freckles!

Playing with our neighbor friend. They were just wearing the life jackets for fun.

Beautiful sunset one night.

He just looks so big. Love him!

Trying to distract Oak at her well child check up.

Playdate with our neighbor friend.


Me and my cuties!

Love her in sunglasses.


Slides are pretty fun!

Grandpa G tickling Mac. 


Looking at the mind jars they made at our friends kids yoga class.

She woke up so happy and giggly one morning. She kept on coming up to me and hugging and kissing me. It was so cute!

A painting of flowers by Oak.

Yes, we let our kids play in the street. We live on a dead end and the street that leads to ours is at angle that we can see cars way before they get to our house. 

Playing with more neighbor friends.


Found this pic of me as a little girl holding my red headed cabbage patch doll. I guess I was always meant to be a mama of redheads.



We had a little birthday play date at the park with some of our Taekwondo friends because one of the little girls has the exact same birthday as oak and they both turned 3.

Our ward had a pool party. It was alot of fun, but the water was COLD!

Just looking cute reading a book.

A little nature walk at a pond preserve by daddy's work. We didn't stay very long because it was way too hot.

Playing in the cars at Toys R Us.

Loved the clouds this day. 

A Saturday morning breakfast day with my hot hubby while the kids were at their grandparents house.


Right before brother came in Oak comes in dressed like this and says, "I'm here to rescue you...from the dinosaur!" So cute!


A beautiful sunrise! Wish I had had a bigger view of it.

No comments: