Thursday, August 1, 2013

dirty hands lead to...


We had just gotten home from playing with our neighbor friend in his back yard. It was lunch time so I told the kids to go wash their hands. Mac on his way to the bathroom said that he should wash his feet too and I quickly told him that his feet were just fine and to just wash his hands. So I should have seen this coming, but yet I was still surprised when I was in the other bathroom for less than two minutes and I realized that it was just too quiet. I called for the kids and they said that they were in the bathroom washing their hands but when I peeked around the corner I didn't see them, that is until I went into the bathroom and saw them both up on the counter with their feet in the sink that was full to the rim with soapy water. They happened to be wearing pants that day so they were soaked up to their waists. So what did I do? I ran for my phone so I could take a picture. They were so pleased with themselves. And I guess, at least they were clean. We ended up with a full wordrobe change for both and cleaning up the counter, cabinet and floor before I could even start to make lunch. It was really cute, but they were both told never to do that again. We shall see!

P.S. My sweet friend said that the little sign behind them that read "Love is unconditional" is perfect for this picture and situation. Love it!

No comments: