Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dentist Carnival

The dental office that my kids go to puts on a free family carnival for their patients every summer. It is so much fun and we always look forward to it. 


Getting ready to go!




Last year he actually knocked his dentist into the water. This year he hit the target but he didn't go in. 



Oak and I caught the balloon guy early on, Hubs and Mac didn't and they ended up standing in line for nearly an hour to get mac one (I can't remember what he ended up getting) and I think it was mostly ruined by the time we got it in the car. Seriously, what we do for our kids!

Oak asked for a kangaroo. I was a bit skeptical that he could do it, but it turned out pretty good I thought.

Mac with some of his prizes.




Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It was hot out so it was very messy.



Do you think he liked it?? Love him!



Don't worry she didn't get hurt, in fact she came out laughing about it.

Miss Goldilocks!

Look at that cute ice cream covered face.
Love her!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Sounds like my kind of dental office! Holy cow, how fun!