Saturday, June 23, 2007

MY MANLY-MAN!

So this is my manly-man watching baseball while he is sewing!
Hubs and I have been trying to get this quilt done for Mylisa for months now. With her birthday coming up in a few weeks, we thought that it was time to finish it. I have made several baby quilts and Hubs always wants to help a little bit, which I love. He decided today that he was going to work on it while he is watching the OSU baseball team play in the College World Series (Which he has been really excited about watching all day.)
I just love this MAN!!!

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

How cute! You two are so sweet to get a quilt to Mylisa. Again, you are the craft queen!! Go Beavers!!

Emily said...

You go Bryce! I only care about Beaver baseball because the ducks don't have a team...so Go Beavers, I guess. Good luck with the quilt!