Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Hubs isn't a father yet, but I know what a wonderful one he will be someday if he gets the chance. I got to see how wonderful he was with Mylisa, and how much he loves that little girl, and it makes me excited for the day he actually becomes a real father and dad. I love this picture because of the way he is holding Mylisa, protecting her, and keeping her safe, I can't wait until he can do that with our own children.


I just wanted to wish all the Father's in my life a Happy Father's Day!

*My husband, Hubs
*My dad, Richard
*Hubs's dad, Greg
*Grandpa Curt
*Grandpa Rolland
*My three brothers, Rick, Ryan and Chris
*All my brothers-in-law, Jared, Zak, Spencer(someday), Matt and Scott

2 comments:

Emily said...

Brenley...that is one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. You BOTH will be great parents someday, to the luckiest kids in the world. Happy Father's Day Bryce!

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Father's Day Bryce! This is the best picture ever and I know how much you both love that little one. Can't wait until you have one you, it will be a very lucky baby. Lots of love!