Sunday, June 10, 2007

B W., CPA

Hubs got his CPA certificate in the mail this week. I was really excited that he wasn't home when it came because I was able to keep it a secret for a few days while I got it matted and framed for him. I was really excited how it turned out, and Hubs really liked it.
I am so proud of my husband. He is such a hard worker, and so ambitious. And all at the same time he is so amazing at balancing family, church and work. What a hard job our husbands have in this world to support their families. I am so glad that I get the job of wife, mother and homemaker.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Bryce! Brenley, you are a much better wife then me. Benson got his "diploma" from the police academy and I asked him if we had to hang it up. I think I made him feel bad but I do have up 3 other diplomas/police certificate in the hallway. There really isn't room for another! But congrats again Bryce, I know that was a LOT of work!
Michelle

rose said...

great job bryce! all that hard work is going to pay off. and it's funny because in the picture you TOTALLY look like a cpa! but in a good way! congrats!

Emily said...

Congratulations Bryce! I bet it feels so great to be done and have it all official! Brenley, the frame looks awesome!

JTA said...

Congrats guys! That's huge. And I totally agree with you Brenley. Im glad Im a woman.

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats!! We are so proud of you! You two are awesome!