Saturday, June 30, 2007

gone fishin'

Saturday evening we decided to go do some fishing with a guy that Hubs works with and his wife and then we ran into a guy from our ward who was fishing too. I actually didn't do any fishing because I feel like I take the fun out of it for Hubs because he is always having to help me instead of fishing, so I decided to just take pictures. Hubs actually thinks this kind of fishing is really boring, he prefers to fly fish on the rivers. Needless to say, nobody caught anything but seaweed.


I really like these pictures of Hubs, I think he is HOT!



















4 comments:

Emily said...

I think that anyone who fishes, or has been around people who fish, know that even when no one catches anything, it's still a great day! Cool pictures!

kg said...

I would much rather sit back and take pictures than fish too!

My turn for a question...how did you set up your new template (with info on BOTH sides) of your blog? I use the old version of blogger, maybe that's why I can't customize very well! Anyway, love it!

Julee and Matt said...

Bryce looks like he's having a great time. The pics are great, you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Seaweed in Montana? Or did you take a really looong drive. Fishing is good no matter where or when.
Elder Hyde