Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Tisters"


After all of my seriousness I thought I would post something funny. I have been promising my sister that I was going to post a picture that I new she would get a kick out of. This is me and my sister Candis, I think I must have been a freshman in highschool, we used to always go to this store in Eugene that we called the "hippie purse store". I have no clue what the real name of it was, but it was across from the 5th Street Market. You can sure tell that this is the 90s, with my sister's denim vest and oh if you could see what was on the back of my shirt (a giant picture of a hightop converse shoe). Anyway, my sister always has loved this picture because of the goofy face I am making in it. So, go ahead and laugh at me, it's OK!
And as for the title "Tister"...this is what we as sister's call ourselves instead of sisters. When we greet each other on the phone or are saying goodbye we always end up talking in what sounds like intelligent baby talk.


6 comments:

Laura & Geb said...

Converse shoes, and denim jackets... that bring back some memories!

Emily said...

So funny! I love your shoes! That's such an awesome picture.

Michelle said...

Isn't having sisters awesome! I don't know that I would even dare post some of the pics I have with my sisters. It would be way too embarrasing.

Also, I do want your help with my blog picture thing. I guess you could tell the frustration I have been having trying to figure it out. I kept telling Benson that I am not that stupid that I should be able to do it. I figured there was something I just didn't know. So yes, please help me!

Thanks,
Michelle

kg said...

Love old photos!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

loved the post!!!! I love you and all your tisters so much. I feel blessed to have worked with all of you!! How lucky is that!
Sharon

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

oh, I don't know if you saw the latest post on our site, but we chose the name Piper!! thanks