Thursday, June 21, 2007

a good mail day...

This is a card that Hubs and I received in the mail today, from our sweet little eight yr.old niece, Hallie. It is the sweetest thing ever!!!


She will be getting baptised next week and we are very sad to miss it, but her grandma and grandpa (Hubs's parents) are taking her and our other niece McKenna and nephew Cole on a rode trip and they are going to come and visit us at the end of July. We are very excited to get to see all of them very soon!



Translation (everything is exactly how she wrote it):

Dear B &B, How is it in Montana? And thanks for the message! I'm so glad I'm eight! How's your (the) New House? What part of Montana do you live in? Are they're alot of restraunt's they're? in Sherwood we only have 4 1/2 days of school left! (at Middleton) All see you in about a month so I won't say goodbye! Please write back, love, Hallie

I almost forgot! My babtizom is on June 30, 2007! It's getting so close! Love you lot's love Hallie (again)

P.S. We do not know the time of my babtizom yet!

How's Montanna?

It's gr8 2 b 8!

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Isn't she the sweetest thing ever? Lucky you to get visitors soon. Enjoy them, they are all getting so BIG! :)

Laura & Geb said...

Adorable!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh you have to keep that forever, it's too cute!

Lizzie said...

I love the "it's gr8 2B 8".