Saturday, June 21, 2014

water fun...kindof.


So both of my kids love to get wet. And so when it is hot I always feel like this is a good idea and then after we get started I remember. The problem is Mac loves to get wet AND loves to get other people wet. And Oak doesn't like other people to get her wet but is more than happy to dump cold water on her head herself. So it tend to be alot of fighting. It seems Mac has zero self control with getting other people wet. I could tell him a thousand time, give him warning after warning, put him in time out and he will still continue doing it. So another wards he would be great in an actual water fight. Oak just isn't up for it. So I have to balance out the, "Mac you need to listen to your sister when she says stop!" and the "Oak you chose to play in the water and getting wet is part of the deal!" It gets frustrating and then everyone ends up crying. So to diffuse the issue yesterday I decided to take pictures. 










No comments: