Monday, June 16, 2014

another week...


I don't feel like I took as many pictures of things this week. Nothing really major happened, that I can remember anyway. But it was a good week and the kids played SO well together and just were really well bahaved. A few things I can remember that I didn't get pictures of are the Relief Society presidency coming over for a visit, the kids finishing another session of swim lessons and both kids passing and will be moving onto next level. Hubs went golfing a few times, I am so happy he is finding something fun to do outside of work and family. He also took Mac with him once to just hit balls. And Oak fell down the stairs head first, but luckily I was just a few steps in front of her and caught her. 


The kids on their own started playing like this. They did this for maybe an hour without me having to mediate once. 


One day I made two goals. Clean the kitchen and make dinner. This picture was after I got dinner in the crockpot and half the kitchen clean. I did finally finished it and I was able to add a few more accomplishments to my day. 


Kids playing in the field across the street. 


For FHE we talked about making goals and what they are for and how to accomplish them. Both Oak and Mac have decided to make a goal to learn to ride their bikes without training wheels . Oak was more excited about the bike than Mac was. She wanted to go right out that minute and start learning. She was fully expecting to have it figured out that night. And to be honest I wouldn't have been surprised if she had, but after helping her I can tell she will need a lot of practice. This girl is very determined and I love it!


Although she tried very hard she just couldn't get it yet. And she was very frustrated and didn't want to stop trying. She would have stayed out for hours but both mine and Hubs's back were killing us and she did not like the scarf technique. When it was time to go in and get ready for bed, she tantrumed for another hour because she wanted to go out and learn to ride her bike. 


Oak got upgraded to a booster seat! She was so excited!


Oak jumped (got dropped) off the diving board. 

We visited daddys office and this is where the kids spent most of their time. 


We finally got the van washed. It was DIRTY!



Just loved this view!


Star Wars has been on the brain this week. Mac came to the table for breakfast like this one morning.


Mac made "the longest lego car in the world". He was so excited about it!


Mac and daddy went on a date to hit golf balls so Oak and I went on a date to find her some new church shoes.


This is what we ended up with for church shoes for the summer. I was so excited to get them for her. And thankfully I got them for almost 50% off. I would never pay full price for them although I LOVE THEM. 


Just my cute boys watching a movie. 


We had just left the park. Her hair was mess and face was filthy. 


Just my blue-eyed freckled boy. Love him!


Fake smiles! Grrrr


The kids celebrating that they passed their swim lessons. 

We left Friday for a family reunion campout and I have lots of pictures of that so I will do a separate post. 

No comments: