Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another week of just everyday stuff...

Stuff we did not pictured:
Signed up for the library summer reading program. Swim lessons everyday!! I got new contacts but I still can't see as well as I should.  And the kids both helped me declutter their rooms. Hubs' dad came for an overnight stay so that they could do some fishing. 


Oak has had a stuffy/runny nose and so they have been asking for essential oils on their feet. They were being so silly laying there waiting for their feet to soak up the oils.


We have made Mac save $10 this time before he could spend his money. Well he finally got it thanks to finding the golden hatchet at the campout. So he decided he wanted to get two mixels. He has the hardest time choosing something when there are too many things to choose from. 


They were eating a snack and watching a show and I thought  they just looked so cute sitting on the counter together. 


Oak really wanted daddy to braid her hair when he got home from work. 


Mac got some new books from Grandma and the kids prefer daddy to read to them. 


Oaks room was a disaster and she was having a hard time getting it clean without supervision. This was after she had already been working on her room by herself for nearly two hours. I refused to clean it for her but I did help her here and there. 


Mac took my phone and not only took a selfie but also pictures of everything in his room. 


Feeling like a super hero lately when I feed my kids a healthy lunch and they actually eat it all. 


We went to the park one night before bed and as the kids were wrestling with the daddy in the grass I sat and watched them while sitting on the swing. Then Oak had to come over and push me and give me "underdogs".


There was also a bit of swing twirling. Oak loved this!


Oak came into our room at 6:50 am dressed as spider man. I told her she was so cute and she say, "Spider Man is NOT cute!...well when he was a baby he was." And then she started to fret about her hair because spider man doesn't have hair. 


Just playing at the Y park after swim lessons. 


They were very serious about this book. It was kindof funny. 


And a beautiful sunset. And it was even more beautiful in person. 


I dropped off Oak at our friends house and picked up their son (who is Mac's best friend) to take to a Primary party. Oak loves their oldest daughter because she is always willing to do her hair. I got this text from my friend not long after I left. 


Oak and his friend J. They are great buddies and so much alike. 

This is Mac's primary teacher. She has been amazing and Mac loves her! She loves Mac despite is difficulties in church. She just got released and we are sad. She did however throw the kids a little party at the park as a goodbye. Thankfully we just live down the street from them and we can see them anytime. 





Got this text from my friend too. They were decorating shields. She also went with them to scout day camp to watch the egg drop inventions. 


Just a little fun at the store. 




Grandpa Greg came to fish with Hubs. Mac was so excited! 


We went to the park for a bit on Saturday and although it was only 68 degrees it felt much hotter so we didn't stay long. But I did talk the kids into taking pictures of me with them. 





Once daddy got home from fishing we went and saw How To Train Your Dragon 2. I loved it! So did the kids!

No comments: