Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...

Oak and I at Aunt J's wedding reception.

I AM GRATEFUL...

01.   for the Temple and because of amazing friends from one of our old Wards, we were able to go and do a sealing session with our Bishopric.
02.   that Mac is aware of his allergy to nuts. On our way to the Temple yesterday I was talking to him about who he was going to stay with while we went to the Temple. And he reminded me and said, "We need to make sure we tell the Mommy that I am allergic to nuts." I was in shock and so happy that he would think about that.
03.   that despite our busy day of going up to the Temple and having to stop 3 times on the way home because Mac was sick, that I was able to get to the General Relief Society Broadcast.
04.   for the inspired words that were spoken at the broadcast.
05.   that I have an extremely helpful husband, who holds the Priesthood and a Temple recommend.
06.   for the rain. I am ready for it, although I am sure I will be sick of it soon.
07.   for my super funny boy! he seriously keeps up laughing.
08.   that my cutie baby girl loves to snuggle, but boy is she getting spicy!
09.   for a nap today after being awake most of the night.
10.   to be where I am at in my life.

No comments: