Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...

Grandma W and Oak sitting on our front porch waiting for Mac to get done with
Preschool that is at house right across the street in the pic.


I am thankful...

01.   for a fun busy weekend with friends, family and our Ward family.
02.   for my Dad's birthday (that is tomorrow) and that we were able to celebrate with him today (that will get it's own post this week).
03.   that my awesome nephew got his mission call this week (more to come on that this week because I think it needs its own post also). Am I really old enough to have a nephew old enough to go on a mission?!
04.   to be a part of the Primary program at church and for the awesome job our Primary Presidency does. And that we had our annual Sacrament Meeting program today, although Mac chickened out and wouldn't even come and sit with the kids (which made me more than a little bit disappointed).
05.   for fresh garden produce, YUM!!!
06.   for an amazing husband (I know I say this all the time), but lately I have really noticed and appreciated the little, thoughtful things he has done to help me out. Those are BIG, HUGE in my book!
07.   That my cute red head was awesome this week. He just was fun, cute, sweet and just plain funny. Almost no melt downs, temper tantrums or disobedience.
08. that I was able to spend some time with Oak's Birth Mother this week, I really love that girl!
09.   to have gotten my pantry completely cleaned out and organized (not just one little section of it).
10.   for the cooler weather we had this last week. but kindof excited that the temps will be back up in the 80s this week. WHAT?! It's close to the end of September!

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

I love your moms sandeled tan feet. I imagine yours will pretty much look the same when you are a grandma!
Love you Bren!