Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY BEST DAD EVER!!

Yesterday my parents came down to go to church with us so that they could watch Mac in the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. Unfortunately they didn't get to watch him since he would have nothing to do with it. Oh well! But we were able to have them for dinner and to sing Happy Birthday to him. I made him No-Bakes because every time he comes over he complains that I don't have any cookies made (specifically No Bakes) and he wants some now. So that was his birthday treat. I also made him a cute framed picture/list of the Phonetic Alphabet ( I think that is what it is called) since he recently got his Ham Radio certification.

Not sure how I got so lucky, but I really DO have an awesome Dad! 
My Dad really has the kindest heart. And he will do anything for me at the drop of a hat.
He is incredibly talented. And I owe him for my love of photography!
I love that we live close enough that we get to see him often.

I LOVE YOU DAD!
 

He is also the very best Grandpa! He will sit on his bed with Mac and spend forever telling Mac police stories (at Mac's request). He will lay on the floor and play trains with him. He has shared his love of trains with Mac and it just seriously melts my heart. He buys fun toys like big remote control cars so that he can share it with Mac.


No comments: