Friday, June 6, 2008

SO EXCITED!!

Well, I called today and made our sealing appointment at the Portland Temple to have Mac sealed to us.
I can't even tell you how excited I am about that!
I was really excited when I called and was making the appointment and realized I was talking to someone I know from our old Ward in Tigard, Sister Thompson. She is so the sweetest lady, and she works in the Temple I think almost everyday, which is so amazing. She was so excited for us!
So the date has been set for August 16th at 1pm.
Also, on the 17th our Lawyer will take our paperwork to the Judge and hopefully get a court date before we move the week after that.
If you all wouldn't mind keeping us in your prayers that we may get a court date before June 26th.

12 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

So exciting for you! Always you will be in our prayers...and DETAILS on the move...PLEASE. :)

Stephanie said...

Yay! Our date is the 21st of June! Finally getting this done. Your case is going soooo fast compared to what we had to do... Ya'll are in our prayers!

Dan & Ashley said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. We just got our court date set for October...I know it's a ways off, but we're so excited. And, yes, details on the move...like where are you moving to?

The Michiganders said...

YEAH! That is wonderful news.

RoRo2 said...

Oh that is so exciting! I will keep you in my prayers. Also love the little tongue and teeth pictures:)

FarrEver Family said...

I am super excited for the Sealing. I wonder if litlle Josie will have appeared by then. You are always in our prayers and I miss you, but I might be tempted to spread rumors about where you are moving if you don't call me soon!!!

Marc and Megan said...

WOW! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! And, to have the sealing in the Portland temple... I love that temple!!

I'm also dying to know more details about your move!! You'll be in our prayers that all will go smoothly this month - both with the court system and with your big move!

Jen said...

Now you have to tell us more details since you obviously know now when you are moving.:) I am excited for your sealing. Zack was so sick for his. He was in the ER the night before and we thought that we were going to have to cancel it, but he got better enough to leave the hospital. He did scream through the whole sealing though:)

Lawther family said...

I am so excited for you! What a special experience you will have. :) And the court date? I am guessing is to finalize everything? You will be in our prayers.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Hey, Aug. 16 is my anniversary! It's a good day for momentous events, I think. :) Congratulations on having this set - I can tell you are beyond excited about it. :)

Kristin and Seth said...

Congrats you guys, I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel for you to be sealed to your baby boy. Congrats!!!

Kimi said...

That is so exciting! Ia m so happy for you guys! What a wonderful day that will be.
I will keep you guys in my prayer.