Tuesday, June 10, 2008

5 Month pics!

Even though Mac will be 6 months old on Saturday, I wanted to share the 5 month pictures I took of him. I had forgotten to post them because I didn't think that they turned out that well. He was such a grumpy-gus that day as you can tell.
I probably won't be posting many more pictures because Hubs packed my USB cord for my camera, unless I am able to find it. Also, after we move I probably won't be blogging as much, because we are going to try to go without the Internet for awhile, so that we can save some money. The only time I will be able to post will be when I am at my parents house, which will most likely be often enough since they will only be living about 45 minutes away.
Enjoy my grumpy-gus!






11 comments:

Jill said...

Grumpy or not he is still just so cute! Good luck getting everything done.

Michelle said...

Brooklyn said that he is adorable! We are so excited to have you guys living closer again. Too bad it will be 2 hours away though.

Michelle

Julee and Matt said...

He is still one of the cutiest babies ever! Also...look into Qwest when you get back to Oregon for internet. If you have a home phone with them and internet they give you a big break and your internet is almost free! Have a great move!

Kimi said...

McCoy is even supper cute when he is Grump Gus!
We will have to meet up while I am there in July-Aug. I will email you my phone number and we can set that all up!
:)

Desiree said...

He is definitely putting on the grumpy show with that lower lip, but he sure is cute still. You almost can't tell he's a grump. I'm so excited that you're moving out here! It'll be fun to meet McCoy sometime.

Marc and Megan said...

Well, that is the cutest grumpy baby I have ever seen! I think the photos turned out great! He is such a handsome little guy!!

Shauna said...

I would love to get together sometime. My sister is in Springfield too. I'm not sure which ward she is in, but you might end up in the same one as them. I would also love to meet you little McCoy. I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. I swear when I get Bella in the mornings she looks like she has grown over night. Good luck with the moving! I have always hated it.

FarrEver Family said...

Packed your USB cord. Does Bryce have something against me? Oh well... I love these pics, as I love all of your great pics of your handsome man. Any word on the court date yet? Is the duplex nicer than the last one you lived in?

Just the THREE of us said...

good luck with the move, we will miss you in the blogging world...update us as soon as you can!!!

Amanda said...

It is soooo hard to get those little ones to smile on demand at that age...but theya re still way cute pictures.

kimsueellen said...

Such a serious man.