Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...eighteen...


I am grateful...

...for my eternal family. For the opportunities we have to spend time together on this earth and the knowledge that we will always be together.

...for the love letters my sweet (non-romantic) hubby has been mailing me almost weekly for the past couple of months. 

...for the opportunity to make my one and only body and mind healthier. And to learn so  much about my food addictions and eating habits while doing Whole30.

...for bed time. My kids have been extra exhausting lately it seem. And as much as I love them, I am relieved when they are safely asleep in their beds and I am ready for a do-over the next day.

...that my mom is coming home this week. (She lives with us). She has been gone for more than a month on an epic roadtrip with some of her siblings. 

...that the school year is nearly over. I am a bit burnt out on homeschool right now. Not sure if it is because my kids are extra difficult lately or that the weather is nicer and it's hard to want to find time to do what we need to do. 

...for Mondays! I love Mondays because I love a clean slate. I feel more energized Monday and ready to make a plan and tackle it for the week. 

No comments: