Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...twenty-one...


I am grateful...

...that families are forever. And that death does not separate us forever from our family. Today it is 11 years since our Brooke was taken from us and in a few days it will be six months since my dad passed away. 

...for the spirit that was felt during sacrament meeting today.

...for patience. I have been surprised by my patience in regards to something great for our family. Even with each little set back I have been able to see it as "it will happen when it happens".

...for what I have learned about my eating habits while doing Whole30. I finished this last week and I feel like it has helped me even when I am not eating the healthiest.

...for the sunshine today. It has been cloudy, rainy and stormy for the entire week. And today we woke up to clear blue skies!

...for my Primary class. They are the best kids. And one of the easiest classes I have had.



No comments: