Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wild West, planting and another bike rider...


We have been reading all about the Wild West at Mac's request. Oak wanted to do an art project so I found this fun and easy craft.


Aren't they so cute?!


Just some of the "Wild West" books we got from the library.


The kids being silly and rough housing.


A book I reserved at the library after reading about it in one of my homeschool FB groups. The kids have been loving it. Not sure how much they actually understand of it. But I have learned a ton.


I have been trying to be better about one-on-one time with the kids. This was Oak's turn and she wanted us to build a barn with her legos. She loved it!


Mac fell asleep during quiet time one day and we tried to wake him up. He did get up and came and sat on the couch. I asked him if he wanted to snuggle and then he fell back to sleep. I just sat and enjoyed every second of it!


I thought she looked so cute in her new overalls and bike helmet.


The kids finally planted the flowers they got. 


We have a book where a little girl makes a wishing cake for her new neighbor. Oak decided she needed to make one.


I thought she looked so grown up. Seriously this little girl is FOUR and she looks like she is TEN.


The kids insisted they hold hands at the store. Super cute!


Saturday I had a Primary meeting and a baby shower to go to. So daddy took the kids on an adventure. 


How cute is she?!


She loves to swing.


Mac figured out how to do the pogo stick. 


After a busy day she was tired and she snuggled forever. So unlike my busy girl.


Oak pulled her scriptures out this morning and was pretending to read them. So cute!


Mac made this for his primary teacher. His Uncle showed him some chinese writing a long time ago and Mac tried to mimic what he remembered.


A sweet card from Mac's birthmom.


Grandma is going on a train tomorrow so Oak decided she needed to make her own train ticket. 


And this little one figured out how to ride her bike without training wheels. It has been exciting week. And my kids are tired and fall asleep fast at night because of all the bike riding. 



No comments: