Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day- Sunday Gratitude...nineteen



I am grateful...

...to be a mother to these two cuties. I am beyond blessed.

...for two brave and selfless women who through their actions made me a mother.

...for my mother and the blessings she brings to us by living with us.

...to experience the many milestones that comes with my children growing up. It is always so exciting and makes me feel extra grateful.

...for the best mother-in-law. I seriously couldn't ask for a better one. And she is the greatest grandma.

...for the beautiful, fun and busy day we had yesterday. It was the best mothers day gift.

...that my husband works so hard so that I am able to stay home and be a mother to my kids all day, everyday. It is seriously hard work, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments: