Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mac at 7 years and 5 months...


I just realized that I never did a post about Mac at seven. He has changes so much even since his birthday in December. And I don't want to forget what he is like at this age.

-He has become a really great reader. The reading bug hasn't quite hit him, but he does love to read when he does read.

-He is a math whiz! Math just clicks with him. He is always finding ways to incorporate math in everything he does.

-He is a list maker. He loves to make lists of anything and everything.

-He loves his Legos. And loves his Lego Guys the most. 

-He loves, adores and wants to do anything and everything his dad does. He takes his dad's side and thinks dad is always right. I'm pretty much chopped liver. And I perfectly fine with that. I love seeing how much he loves his daddy.

-He loves to cook and bake and help in the kitchen.

-He just learned to ride his bike and is loving it. 

-He loves to be read to and absorbs anything you read to him. 

-He still hates eating veggies and is still a very picky eater. However I make a green smoothie almost on a daily basis and he loves them.

-He still really struggles to outside of himself and what he likes and wants. But when it counts he is very giving and helpful.

-He hasn't lost anymore teeth in more than a year. And when he just went for his check up had NO cavities.

No comments: