Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday...two...and gratitude...


I plan on taking a picture of my kids every Sunday this year. I had already been somewhat doing that so I wanted to continue and do better at it. But I think I will also add my Sunday gratitude to my Sunday posts. I know I always have a more grateful heart when I am doing my Sunday Gratitude posts. 

Sunday Gratitude!

I am grateful...

...for my husband, his hard work and devotion to our family and that we got to celebrate his birth this last week. I really adore him! 

...that families are forever. That I know I will see my dad again and that although I did not give birth to my two beautiful kids that they were sealed to my husband and I.

...that Heavenly Father has a plan for me. I don't know what they entails in the future, but he has never failed me. 

...for the scriptures and that they have so much to teach us. We have been reading as a family every night and I have been doing better at reading them for myself everyday. I have noticed a big difference in myself and how I feel through out the day when I have read.

...for the teaching moments for myself in parenting. I have learned so much about myself being the mother of two strong willed kids. They make me better and stronger. And I have certainly been humbled many times.

...to be a part of an amazing ward. They have been so loving, concerned and supportive since my dad passed away. It blows me away!

...for prayer. I have been so grateful for the peace that comes to me when I drop to my knees at the moment I am having a difficult moment. 

...for wonderful in-laws. I truly have been blessed by their example and to be a part of their family. 

...for the opportunity to help prepare Mac for the opportunity to be baptized in a year. I think it will not only be a learning experience for him but for me. 

...that I am able to be able to be home with my children and to be able to homeschool them. This is been a huge blessing to our family, one that I never imagined.

No comments: